Comprehensive Eye Exam
A comprehensive eye exam evaluates the health of your eyes and your vision. This includes the following tests: ocular motility , color vision, refractive status, and dilation to check the inside of the eye.
A dilated examination is included in your comprehensive eye exam. This test evaluates the health of the eyes, and detects early eye diseases (glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration etc.)
An individualized vision therapy plan is designed with the intention of enhancing binocularity, oculomotor movements, and visual processing of a patient’s visual system.
Contact Lens Evaluations
Contact lenses are medical devices that require additional testing every year to ensure safety and an accurate prescription. This fee is separate from the comprehsenvie eye examination. Contact lens evaluations include the following: trial pair of contact lenses, a contact lens care kit and training for new wearers.
• Learning-related Vision Issues
• Poor Binocular Coordination or Eye-teaming
• Convergence Insufficiency
• Amblyopia (often referred to as “lazy” eye)
• Stress-related Vision Issues (Eyestrain, headaches at near or computer distance, and some incidents of motion sickness)
• Traumatic Brain Issues, Stroke, Head
• Injury, and special populations
• Sports Vision Development
Ready to schedule an appointment?
Optic Gallery Locations
Optic Gallery Stephanie Street
543 N. Stephanie Street Suite 110
Henderson NV 89014
Phone (702) 888-1079
Fax (702) 333-1016
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM- 4:30 PM
8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Optic Gallery Water Street
310 W. Lake Mead Pkwy Ste 120
Henderson NV 89015
Phone (702) 550-2020
Fax (702) 665-4103
8:00 AM- 4:30 PM
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM